Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I was told a while back that I should decide what I like and stick with it...Decide already ! she said. Ha ! I say......Phoohey !!!! I am absolutely having a blast experimenting with different looks and styles over the past couple of years. It's such an interesting journey..and has helped me REdiscover myself again.

Today...I'm simply sharing my Love of color....YES.... color ! .... Some of you may know how much I love white and neutral...but, I think I have developed spring fever...and have fallen head over heels back in love with color again. This time...not the drab.... BUT...the FRESH & VIBRANT colors of spring and summer. I am learning that I can use it when I want...and then take it away when I feel the need. How fun is that ! Anyway...more on that later...I do , indeed plan on sharing pics of what I've been up to...obth home and business...but, for today.... I will leave you with some simple pictures that I have pinned on my style boards.... for my own inspiration. ( OH, yeah.... I'm addicted to pinterest :-) ( Thanks, Jenn ;-)




Wishing you all a most LOVELY Day....... xoxo
p.s..... If the font is too big for you...I'm sorry... I don't know what is going on with my blog today...perhaps I've been away from it too long :-) I'll figure it out eventually. lol !

4 comments:

  1. About the lady who told you decide....well I would have TOLD her!!!!! You do what YOU LIKE when you want, whatever you want, how often you want, and if she doesn't like it, OH WELL !!!! I too go through the same thing, and EVERYBODIES taste change, I would hope we are not stuck in a rut. Go with your heart....you go Dru !! siles and hugs to you...oh yes, I LOVE pinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that sometimes too. But I get distracted easily! I think it's fine to do whatever you want to do and makes you happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's funny how some people have to tell you what you should do....i say follow your heart. sorry about getting you addicted to pinterest. i even have my mom pinning lol! have a lovely day and a great holiday weekend. Jenn xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had to limit myself with just one thing I would go crazy:) I think you can do everything that you want:) I love the cat name, Charlie Parker!! We have a golden retriever named Charlie Mingus! We thought he looked a little jazzy! Maybe your Charlie will come back! I hope so!

    ReplyDelete