Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pleasant September.....

Well, my friends..... it's been a bit longer that I've wanted - to offer you some new goods.  Honestly, I haven't had much luck on my latest outings.  2 weekends of searching for some fine vintage wares and I've simply "struck out" !   I'm pretty bummed about it , however, I have a few ideas up my sleeve of some new creations that I'll be working on over the coming days to offer you next week.

I have been working very hard on my "other side"...... Yes... I have a new batch of classic Cinnamon Creek goods ready to offer on that site later today..... most items that would fit in right here at the Fine Farmhouse.... There will be several new "Kinfolk Dolls" - new sizes too. Along with a few feathered friends,  Folksy pumpkins and ....oh, yes...STOOLS...  I made a few more of those . Some Witchy canvases too !  So do stop over there if you have the time.  It's at 3:00 ( central time) at
http://www.picturetrail.com/cinnamoncreek



                               
Until next time..... Peace , Joy, Love and Happiness to you !!!

                                                                     
Dru Ann

6 comments:

  1. so beautiful..
    have a happy month xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dru, I think you may be still having some email issues, as You never recieved my first email I sent you regarding your items for sale. I have sent in again and hopefully this time you will recieve it. If you do not, I can be reached through my blog. http://Marmmmiesmammysandmore.blogspot.com which is where my email is located. have a wonderful day! Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

    Web Development Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like i love evrything u create!!!
    Brava
    neveverde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popped in via Storylane, nice blog ... now to look around a little:))

    ReplyDelete