Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Coming back..... again.


Well, Hello There !  It's been awhile .... I have missed you all !  

I didn't mean to drop off like I did, but....my goodness , I just lost track of time.   I had the worst cold of my life for about 7 weeks.  Well, it was worse than a cold - should've gone to the Doctor, but, I'm finally over it .  I've had lots of dental trouble as well ...NOT fun .   That is finally getting dealt with too.  SOooooo.... I'm ready to get back in gear and spend some time blogging again........

Of course,  I have still been working and creating.  I've managed to get in the early Christmas spirit as I always have to do this time of year - and have had 2 updates on my Cinnamon Creek Site already.  I am SO very blessed to have such wonderful customers !  So very touched that my creations are loved by many of you.  My heart and soul is inspired !..... SO many things I want to make and share with you this holiday season.   I'm working on several different projects......I'll be sharing with you here in the coming weeks.  Watch for fresh new photos and posts to begin again in just another day or two.

I wish for you a most WONDERFUL day !   Peace & Happiness to you ........ Dru Ann  

7 comments:

  1. hello dear, me so happy to see your post,,
    sending you lots of warm hugs
    love cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Dru... I love the photo you have shown!... I was not able to find your online shop?... can you tell me what I am doing wrong?... would love to shop with you!... signing on as a new follower, xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Will have to visit your shop soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see your post.Hope you continue to feel better.Looking forward to seeing your new projects.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Dru!

    Glad to hear you're well again and creating!
    Can't wait to see your new offerings.

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dru Ann....so nice to hear from you, hope all is well now.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Dru Ann. I'm glad that you're back on track. Take good care of your health, it's very important and shouldn't be taken for granted. Keep blogging! :)
    web design Australia

    ReplyDelete