Friday, November 16, 2012

Cuttin' Up

What a week !   This gal is tuckered out !   Last night, I went to bed at 7:00.  Was up this morning at 3:00  Bright eyed and busy tailed  !  I've been so busy making things for Cinnamon Creek. I finished up lots of goods the first of the week - posted on the site Tuesday and am so very blessed with the wonderful response.  I'm having tons of fun working these days. I'm waring myself out !

I'm loving my new cutting boards and bread boards !  My very best friend in the world is making them for me, and I'm finishing them.  Thanks to all who have ordered.  They are a fun new addition to my line !
I'm adding old knives to each of them.  We have a great time getting out to the flea markets and finding old stuff to use. Lots of ideas up our sleeves... Can't wait to do more and more !

If you want to see the entire selection that I have to offer now... just go on over to my  Cinnamon Creek Website

I've enjoyed snapping some photos this morning.  At 3:30, I was baking chocolate chip cookies and taking pictures !  I love my grubby silhouettes too ( as the bird in pic)  Fun to make and very fun to decorate with !


My house is a complete mess after such a hectic week.  I shall tidy up and clean today.  I'm sure I'll need a nap around noon, and then  HELLO weekend !   I look forward to a couple days out in the country.   I'll be taking my camera - and will be sure to share whatever I end up doing soon !

Peace & Happiness to YOU ......... Dru

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Love the post and all those beautiful photos. You are always inspiring to get me to do new things. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff - I heart primitive decor!!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! You sound so enthousiastic :-)! Love the cutting boards.

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just started reading your blog. Delightful. Thank you for sharing, and I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete