Monday, November 19, 2012

November Days

Happy Thanksgiving week, Everyone !    I  have SO MUCH to be Thankful for in my life !  These days, I'm feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.  I am truly blessed .  Just to be here on this earth, to be alive , to breathe in, and enjoy such beauty in this world !   I had the opportunity to get out and play over the past few days. What a joy it was - to spend some beautiful days at my best friends farm.
 Quiet, peaceful, country days.
 I took my camera along.........

The farm is like a little piece of heaven.  I simply love it there !

There is an old cemetery there.  Over the years, it was trampled by cows when they had them.  We uncovered a few old stones.   This will be a new project that we'll get into this winter.... I look forward to cleaning this graveyard up and bring it back to how it should be.  Should be very interesting.





My favorite way to spend an evening.  Bonfire !  We had 2 !  :-)

Do you see what I see ?   Take a look at the reflection at the waters edge.   There was a Momma deer and 2 young ones out playing by the pond.  What a joy to see !

Looking out the front door.

This is as close a pic I could get of the deer.   Someday , I'll get a zoom lens....someday.

And, then came the turkey.  We saw around 20 that morning.

Cows in the woods   :-)




Life is BEAUTY  FULL !





Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit me.   I wish for you , a most Blessed and Peaceful Thanksgiving.
xoxo,  Dru Ann

12 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful farm Dru. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dru Ann......what a wonderful farm, so so beautiful.......lucky you to get to visit such a warm place.....love the deer and turkeys visiting.......Thanks for sharing your pictures, enjoyed.......Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for taking us along. How very pretty and peaceful.
    blessing this thanksgiving
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and inspiring post Dru Ann. Your friend's farm looks like Heaven on Earth and I am so happy to hear that you will be bringing the old grave yard back to the peaceful resting place it was intended to be. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving...Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely visit through the countryside...thank you for sharing.
    Wishing you and yours a Thanksgiving filled with blessings!
    Warmly,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.... i would like to help you cleaning that old churchyard. ... if I wouldn't live in the other part of the world.....i love old things, aboveall old lives....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos - love the old vehicle shot - and the cemetery - what lives they must have led....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post , amazing pics, great collection.
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Invitación
    Yo soy brasileño, y tengo un blog, muy simple.
    Estoy lhe invitando a visitar-me, y se posible, seguimos juntos por ellos.
    Fuerza, Alegría y Amizad.
    Ven acá, y deja un comentário, para YO, seguí en su blog con facilidad.

    Yo, estoy te seguyendo.
    Abrazos, del Brazil.

    www.josemariacosta.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I'm blown away! I can't believe how old those headstones are. I could spend the rest of my life on that farm. Thanks so much for sharing, otherwise I could only dream about a place like that.

    ReplyDelete