Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Just stopping to say Hello.


Hello There !
Aren't you looking forward to spring ?   It's only 47 days away !   I just wanted to take a minute and wish you all a lovely day.    I plan on taking Thursday off to do some much needed cleaning..... A little early for spring cleaning, but, It's way overdue. I"ll be back out to the farm with Chester the piggy this weekend, and hope to get some good pictures .   Poor piggy.... he went to the Dr. today to get neutered... so, he's really not up for a photo shoot anyway  :)

Keeping it short and sweet this go 'round. Until next time...... Peace & Happiness Always,  Dru Ann

13 comments:

  1. Hi Dru Ann, I've been doing a lot of cleaning lately, too. It's the thing to do when the New Year hits. Our piggie didn't like that particular Dr.s appointment, either...
    hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dru Ann, oh that Spring cleaning, I will be doing it soon.....Love the picture of the Teddy, so cute...Sure hope your sweet Piggy is o.k...Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo looking forward to spring..
    Happy cleaning..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleaning needs started her at the homestead to. Cute bear. Sure hope Chester is feelin better soon. Blessings! Lara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed when I saw your 47 days until spring. I am retiring in June and my husband is counting the days - 127. I will have to add spring to my countdown app. I know I am ready for winter to end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy your day dear..
    love for you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a great day too! I sure hope Chester feels better soon! = )

    ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sweet teddy...peace,happiness and many blessings to you as well friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bear!Poor Chester,hope he feels better soon.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can tell that spring is near, it's still sunny past 5 p.m.! Always love your crafts Dru, thanks for being such an inspiration!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete