Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Farmhouse Fresh

Well, Hello There !   I know it's been a very long time since my last post here on my Fine Farmhouse .  I've been as busy as can be - just seems I haven't been doing much fitting for this blog lately. But , with springs arrival - I am freshly inspired !   Seems during the fall and winter - I was more in pure primitive mode - now , I am into more FARM FRESH goods - what this blog is more about !  

 My newest sachets - An awesome fragrance of sweet iced tea !   I just love these old graphics and never tire of using them.

A few of my favorite things.


Many vintage style cow prints coming soon !

Bird eggs in an old rusty ladle
Enjoy the day !
I am getting geared up to do a website update by the end of the week and ALSO am piling up the goods for my new booth that I'll be opening at a local antique mall in May .  More info on that to come.
Wishing you a most wonderful day....... xoxoxo,   Dru Ann

13 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful! Have you thought about a line of note/thank you cards using the vintage graphics? I'd love to see those. I'll keep my eye open for the update.
    Have a great week!
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is looking so lovely..
    spring hugs for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Dru, love all your goodies, sweet eggs in the ladle, love that.......wish I could smell the sachets, bet they are wonderful, Spring Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dru Ann! What lovely creations!! The graphics look so great on them! Love that cow print, too! Thank you for linking up to Blissful Whites Wednesday!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello- What lovely creations. Love the Sachets and the eggs in the ladle. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dru, I always love when you show some of your favorite things, you have some of the neatest ways to display items, I am always inspired, I love the string holders, something I love to collect also. Can't wait until your next update. Have a great Easter. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many wonderful creations ~ I Love it all!
    Happy Spring!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your favorite things are also some of my favorites...Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Farmhouse gorgeous... I am your newest follower, found you through Blissful Whites Wednesday! I'm looking forward to your newest Update!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too like the graphics you used..It all looks wonderful..Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those sachets, great graphics, will visit your store!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Phew! You sure have been busy! And don't you love the evolution of blogs and businesses? Change is good and keeps us alive and fired up! I so look forward to seeing your new website.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dru Ann, I think we all need a pause button sometimes. Personally I feel less Inspired during December and Spring. But then when the days are longer, the sun is more present and the wind is warm and lovely, I feel refreshed and alive. I like your blog so much, adding it to my favorite list. Wishing you lots of sunny bright days ahead.

    Friendly ~ Aina

    ReplyDelete