Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Farmhouse Ladies ...


Good Wednesday to you ! 
Perhaps you've seen these ladies before ?  It's been awhile since I've made any - but, I'm back at it again.  These are my ABSOLUTE favorite dolls to make.  They just fit in perfectly with everything that I love.  A doll that's not too cute, A very lovely lady doll with interesting accouterments that adorn them. They look like they have a story to tell.   I love them tucked in a cupboard, atop a mantle, or atop a shelf with rustic, vintage goods.  My brain is a buzzin' with other things to go along with the line this year.... I'm having a ball getting it all going !  So..... off, I go !  Back to seeing how much I can get done these next few days.  BTW... I will now be calling these "Farmhouse Ladies " ( formerly known as kinfolk dolls )
I'm fairly certain that they'll be making their appearance here at my Fine Farmhouse very soon !
Have a MOST WONDERFUL DAY !
xoxo,   Dru Ann

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love these Farmhouse ladies! They are each one so unique and beautiful! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your FarmHouse Ladies!!!
    They are just perfect with your farmhouse style!!
    Looking forward to seeing them soon!
    Happy Creating!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will make the cat also.....wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you All SO much for your kind comments ! I am truly enjoying working on all these goodies. They'll be ready early next week.
    Have a WONDERFUL weekend ! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primlin56....... I received your message..... Please email me at ms.druann@gmail.com. I can't seem to find you here in blogland and you didn't let me know exactly who you are. I'd love to chat with you. I did remove some bloggers who seemed to be inactive. Perhaps I made a mistake. Please contact me again.

      Delete
  6. Hi Dru Ann,
    It has been a little too quiet lately, :). I am waiting for the WONDERFUL WONDERFUL dolls that are coming...............oh, and the cat also! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing information about this information topic. Nice thank you
    Plots in Neemrana

    ReplyDelete