Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday at Cinnamon Creek

Happy Friday !   Hope this finds you doing well and looking forward to a FABULOUS weekend !
I'm winding down after a busy week of collecting and creating.  I'm doing a little "switcheroo" ......
I've posted all my goods for sale today on my Cinnamon Creek site.  I'm trying to blend the 2 , now that I've renovated that site abit.   Now , both venues have the farmhouse look that I've been working toward.  Here's a peek at what's new and over at that site now......

Just one of my "Wise Words" pieces.....  I'm working on a whole collection.

Wonderful Grubby, Beeswax coated fruit compote.

Lovely assemblages

Sweet and Simple

Farmhouse Mirrors


Tobacco Spike Vases
Head on over to Cinnamon Creek if you wish.... I'll be adding more next week ! 
Peace, Love and Happiness to you all !  ...........................Dru Ann

3 comments:

  1. Found you via pinterest on someone's page. your cute tags in jar was what I saw.
    Enjoying all

    be blessed
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clothespin shadow box (found it on Pinterest). As I was looking through my 'stuff' I realized everything I needed to make one of my own was right there. So I made a couple shadow boxes too! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete