Monday, August 12, 2013

Fresh Goods for Sale


I strive to be different.   I love to have ( and make) things that no one else has.  Just wanted to share with you today some of the goodies that I've created and collected for sale today - uncommon things that you don't see everyday. These are just a few of the items I listed on the Cinnamon Creek site for sale.  Some have sold - some are still available.  If you wish to see this weeks entire selection.  Just visit the site !  If  you are interested in any of the goods shown here - please email me at ms.druann@gmail.com.
Such a sweet assemblage.... 5 x 7 ..... SOLD 20.00

"Delia"  One of the few new Farmhouse Ladies .... She stands 17'' high.  A very uncommon doll !...... SOLD 48.00

This is "Goodie"   A fine farmhouse lady !  She is SOLD48.00 and her chicken is SoLd 15.00 

Fresh Goatsmilk soaps !  I have Wild Mountain Honey and Harvest Spice !  They are wonderful !  Comes as shown with a small woven cloth.  6.50 set

Nice old silver bowl with dark, dark patina. Comes with 8 gourd eggs.  Nice ! SOLD   15.00

Nice old looking portrait - 8 x 10  This one is "Margaret" ..... 24.00

THis is "Francis"  a lovely old looking portrait .... 8 x 10 ..... 24.00

"Be Happy " assemblage..... 5 x 7 ..... 20.00

"Patience" ... another sweet farmhouse doll.... 17''......SOLD   48.00



"Prudence" is quite charming  Fun "silent companion" for your cupboard, mantle, or tuck in a wreath .  SOLD  48.00

So glad you stopped by today..... Have a most wonderful week !
xoxoxo,  Dru Ann

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How did I miss all these goodies! Your items are lovely. I am heading over now to see if there are any left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dru Ann - Enjoyed your post. I love how you name your dolls! I am new to your blog and am your newest follower.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete